For over twenty years, Lou Kelmanson has built a solid reputation as a successful entrepreneur and business leader across a variety of industries. Mr. Kelmanson is committed to making investments in companies requiring early stage and growth capital. He believes that a quality management team, a solid marketing plan, and creative problem solving are keys to achieving success.
Lou grew up in southern California, assisting his father with several start-up businesses and developed a deep knowledge and understanding for running successful enterprises and building value in challenging markets. After graduating cum laude from California State University, Northridge in 1987 with a degree in business and accounting, he earned a CPA while working at Ernst & Young over a 4 year period in their small business practice.
To further his education, Lou completed his MBA at Harvard Business School in 1993.
A sample of Mr. Kelmanson's experience, achievements and investments include:
- Operations and marketing executive, Harrah's Entertainment Company and Mirage Resorts
- Member of the Board of Directors for BET Technologies, a casino games incubator
- Invented and distributed the revolutionary casino game, Fortune Pai Gow Poker (Pat. 5,863,041)
- Lead growth and market share for Fortune Lounge Casinos, a large online casino groups
- Founder, Managing Director of Grand Monaco Casino, a start-up online casino company
- Co-Founder, Managing Director of Invela Financial Corporation, a South Africa lending company
- Founder, Finman (Pty) Ltd, a start-up property finance and trading company
For more information, to submit a business plan or to obtain a detailed CV of Mr. Kelmanson's background, please send a request from our Contact Us page.